Sunday, January 13, 2019

My Airtel App Complaint






My airtel my apps is a mobile based application which provides airtel customers with the power they require right in their hands. the application has been devised to cater customers with 360 degree mobile solutions.. My airtel app your airtel world now in your pocket.. control accounts right at the palm of your hand with my airtel app. scan the code to access from your device. First of all i would like to pay my regards to all the airtel team that they provide 24*7 facility to all the members.secondly,sir i recharge my airtel dth through my airtel app with an amount of rs 388..





Vodafone UK Logo Image Library – High-Resolution Photos ...


Vodafone uk logo image library – high-resolution photos



My airtel app: category of complaint : internet services: permanent link of complaint : right click to copy link: share your complaint on social media for wider reach : text of complaint by chenjery: my data balance was not shown by app. @nammabescom let's hope it works. this is a unique case when a consumer wants to pay his bill on time and raises 6 complaints for his bill to be updated online, to make an online payment through paytm to no avail.... I tried to recharge my mobile using my airtel app for the amount 558, while doing this without any intimation and notification they have deducted the amount two times which is rs 1116,.



visit link reference